Register for My Account to manage your services, view your statements, pay your bill, get account notifications and more – all online.
To register for My Account:
Step 1: Locate Your Account Information
- Your Midco account number from the first page of your Midco statement
- Your Midco account name, which you can find in the address portion of your Midco statement
- Your PIN, which is a Midco-issued PIN or the last four digits of your social security number, received in a letter from Midco or during installation for business (non-advertising) accounts
Step 2: Sign Up Online
- Go to the My Account registration page and select Register.
- Select that you’re registering Business or Advertising account with Midco.
- Enter your Account Number, Business Name and PIN. (PIN applies to business (non-advertising) accounts only.)
- Under Account Profile, enter a Nickname if you wish. This is recommended if you have multiple Midco business and advertising accounts.
- Under Account Profile, enter your First Name, Last Name and Email Address (required). Re-enter your Email Address to confirm.
- Important: After you register, we’ll send an email to confirm your email address and activate your My Account. This activation link expires after 24 hours.
- Check the box to enroll in e-statements, if you would like.
- Choose a My Account Username and Password, and re-enter your Password to confirm it. A bar will display the strength of your chosen password.
- For security purposes, choose an alphanumeric password that’s 8-24 characters long.
- Special characters (such as !, @ and ?) are not allowed.
- A strong password should appear to be a random string of characters, and should not include personal information or dates that are easily identifiable as unique to you.
- Under Security Questions, choose your security questions and answers. (You’ll be prompted for these if you forget your My Account password in the future.)
Step 3: Check Your Email to Activate
Check your email (including junk and spam folders) for a message from Midco. Click the Activate button in the email to confirm your email address, activate your My Account and complete registration.
Step 4: Log In
Log in to My Account to enroll in e-statements and auto pay, pay an existing bill, sign up for electronic notices from Midco and take advantage of other helpful tools.