All business customers can establish and use email accounts with Midco. To set up email accounts for business, contact customer care or log in to My Account.
- Log in to My Account.
- Go to the Manage My Services section. On the right side, click Manage Email Accounts.
- On the Manage Email Accounts page, review the email addresses currently associated with your account.
- Click Add Email Account.
- On the Add New Email Account page, enter your preferred Email ID. An Email ID can include letters, numbers, periods, underscores and dashes – but no special characters.
- Enter the preferred Display Name, which is used for display purposes. Most users enter their first and last names as their display name.
- In the New Password and Confirm Password fields, type the password.
- Be sure to choose an alphanumeric password that’s between 8–24 characters long. A strong password should look like a random string of characters and numbers, and should not include personal information or dates unique to you.
- Click Save. You have added a new email address to My Account.
NOTE: If the email ID you choose is already in use, you will be notified right away. Creating a new email takes 30–45 seconds. An indicator on the page will let you know it is processing. Please wait, and don’t hit refresh or navigate away from the page. Once your new address has been created, you can immediately log in to your email account.