Manage your default key settings, error handling and other settings in the Advanced tab.
To change your default key settings:
- Under the All Lines section of your CommPortal for business group administrators, click Attendants.
- Next to a number, select the Prem AA text link.
- On the Premium AA window, click Open Attendant Settings and then the Advanced tab.
- Click the Default keys tab if it does not automatically show for you.
- Use the dropdown to customize your default key settings, which include these options:
- Do Nothing: Callers will not be prompted to do anything with this key.
- Transfer to Phone: Callers can be transferred to another line.
- Transfer to Voicemail: Callers can be transferred to a voicemail system.
- Intercept mailbox: Callers will be transferred to the intercept voicemail mailbox.
- Dial by Extension: Callers can press this key to dial a direct-party extension.
- Return to Previous Menu: Callers can return to a previous menu.
- Replay Menu: Callers can hear menu options again.
- Click Apply to save your changes.