If you’d like, you can apply rules in which certain numbers can or cannot be dialed via extension. You may want to do this if you do not want callers to dial a conference room or any other extension directly.
- Under the All Lines section of your Business Group Admin CommPortal, click Attendants.
- Next to a number, select the EasyAA text link.
- On the Easy AA window, click Open Attendant Settings and then the Extensions tab.
- Check the box next to an extension you’d like to have custom settings. Once you’ve checked the box, the include selected or exclude selected buttons will turn blue and clickable.
- Click include selected or exclude selected to complete your action.