Easy Attendant answers your calls and plays automated menu(s) based on a schedule that you define. It also includes call handling options such as dial by extension, as well as control over the key settings.
To activate your attendant after you’ve created all of your settings:
- Under the All Lines section of your CommPortal for business group administrators, click Attendants.
- Next to a number, select the EasyAA text link.
- On the Easy AA window, click Open Attendant Settings and then the Main tab.
- Under Activation Status, click Turn ON. A green checkmark under Service Status verifies that it has been set up correctly.
- Note: A message may appear if you still have settings to complete – such as if you need a recorded menu greeting for every schedule.
- Click Close to return to your CommPortal menu.