By default, your incoming calls will ring with the standard ringtone, unless you set a unique one.
- On the Home dashboard under Phone Status, click Rules.
- Click the link in the sentence: “To begin start with an example set of rules.”
- Click Normal and then Edit.
- Under “When no rules apply,” select ring my phone using, and choose one of the distinctive ringtones from the dropdown.
- Click Finish.
- Click Apply to save your changes and complete the rule setup.
- Go to the Summary tab to choose when different sets of rules are used.