Resetting a line will clear all saved information, including voicemails, associated with that specific line.
- Under All Lines, click Users.
- Locate the user number you’d like to manage. Click Actions next to that number, and select Reset line.
- On the pop-up window for the user, enter a New account name. Select either or both of these options:
Click Apply to save your changes.
- Also use as a local calling name: Check or uncheck the box if you want to also use the new account name as the local calling name that will appear on caller IDs.
- Remove from groups: Check or uncheck the box to keep or remove the new user from groups.