If you’d like, you can apply rules in which certain numbers can or cannot be dialed via extension. You may want to do this if you do not want callers to dial a conference room or any other extension directly.
- Under the All Lines section of your CommPortal for business group administrators, click Attendants.
- Next to a number, select the Prem AA text link.
- On the Premium AA window, click Open Attendant Settings and then the Extensions tab.
- Check the box next to an extension.
- Click Include Selected or Exclude Selected.