If you forgot your password, or want to change it for security purposes, it’s easy to do.
- Log in to My Account.
- Go to the Account and User Details section. On the right side, click Edit My User Profile.
- On the User Profile page, click the drop down area for the My Password section.
- In the New Password and Confirm Password fields, type your new password.
- Be sure to choose an alphanumeric password that’s between 8–24 characters long. A strong password should look like a random string of characters, and should not include personal information or dates unique to you.
- Click Save. Your new password is in place.
NOTE: For your privacy and security, know that Midco will NEVER ask you to send us your passwords by email or any other method. If you receive an email asking for your password, please report this to us immediately. It’s likely the email is fraudulent and could potentially compromise your personal data and computer security.