The handset supports up to three parties (including yourself) in a conference call. You create a conference between an active call and a held call on the handset (on the same line or different lines).
To set up a local conference call via the handset
- Dial the first party’s number.
- Press Options and then Conference.
- Choose your conference call participants in one of these ways.
- Dial the number of the second party, and then press the Call button, the speaker button, OK or Conf.
- Press Directory, and select the desired contact and number.
- If the contact has multiple numbers stored, select the number you wish to call. Press the Call button, the speaker button, OK or Conf.
- If you wish, when the second party answers the call, you can consult with the individual before adding the call to the conference.
- When you have an active call and a held call, press Conf. to set up a conference call.
To join two calls in a conference
- Dial the first party’s number, then the second party’s number.
- Select the desired call.
- Press Options and then Conference. Three participants will be joined in the call.
To end a conference call
During a conference call, simply select End or the End Call button.