The call park feature allows you to put a call on hold on one phone and continue the conversation from another desktop calling device.
To park a call
- After answering the call, press the Transfer softkey.
- Dial 101. The call is now held in Call Park 1.
- If you are parking more than one call at a time, dial 102 for Call Park 2, dial 103 for Call Park 3, and so forth.
You can end the call only after the call is transferred.
To retrieve a parked call
- Press the Call button to hear the dial tone.
- Dial *46, and then dial 100 to pick up Call Park 1.
- Dial 101 to retrieve Call Park 2, dial 102 for Call Park 3, and so forth.
- Press the Dial button to answer the parked call.