Call paging between Yealink models is only available to users with the W60P base station. Your system administrator must set a listening paging group for you, and then you can receive a paging call when the phone is idle. The paging call is automatically answered on your phone.
When there is a voice call or a paging call in progress, the phone handles the new paging call differently according to the multicast listening settings configured by your system administrator.
To page a group:
- Press OK to enter the main menu.
- Select Call Features and then Paging.
- Select the desired paging group.
- Press Paging.
Note: Multicast paging is one way only – from the sender to the multicast address(es) (receiver). For outgoing pages, all other existing calls on the phone will be placed on hold.
To manage a page call:
During a paging call, you can do the following:
- Press Hold to place the current paging call on hold. The paging call is placed on hold and the receiver releases the session.
- Press Resume to resume the held paging call. The multicast RTP session is re-established.
- Press End Call to end the paging call.