With call forwarding, you can forward incoming calls to another phone. There are three forwarding types:
- Always Forward: Incoming calls are immediately forwarded.
- Busy Forward: Incoming calls are forwarded if the line is busy.
- No Answer Forward: Incoming calls are forwarded if not answered after a period of time.
To turn call forwarding on or off:
- Press OK to enter the main menu.
- Select Call Features and then Call Forward.
- Use the up or down navigation buttons to select the desired phone line. Press OK.
- Use the up or down navigation buttons to highlight the desired forwarding type (Always Forward, Busy Forward or No Answer Forward). Press OK.
- Set the Status using the right or left navigation buttons to choose Enabled or Disabled.
- If you’re setting up a No Answer Forward status, you must choose the After Ring Time, the amount of time to wait before forwarding a call. Press the right or left navigation buttons, and choose the desired ring time.
- Enter the Target number you want to receive forwarded calls.
- Select Save.