Premium Attendant is an automatic call answering service that delivers an interactive menu to callers. It can act as an immediate answering service for your business, as an out-of-hours receptionist, or can simply answer whenever a human operator is unavailable.
Before you build or modify your Premium Attendant settings, it’s important to map out the following to make setup more efficient:
- How you want calls to flow – specifically, what menu options you want callers to have
- What announcements you want callers to hear at various stages of the call menu
- Which extensions callers can be transferred to
- What your weekly schedule, holidays and special days are for your business
We strongly encourage you to put together this information before setting up your Premium Attendant.
To access your Premium Attendant settings
Access to Easy Attendant settings and feature is available to CommPortal business group administrators.
- Go to the Midco CommPortal for business group administrators, which is available online at:
- On the login screen, enter your number and password. Your initial password is provided by Midco.
- Click Login.
- When prompted, change your password to one that’s unique to you. For your security, password requirements include the following:
- Be between 10 and 15 characters long.
- Not have a single digit repeated more than 3 times in a row.
- Have at least 1 digit.
- Have at least 1 letter.
- Have at least 1 special character.
- Not be a numeric sequence, e.g. 12345 or 54321.
- Not contain, or match part of, the calling number associated with this account.