When you have a new voicemail, your phone will alert you. When you pick up your handset, you'll hear a stutter tone. Also, if your business phone includes it, you'll see a message waiting indicator light.
- Access your voicemail system using one of these methods.
Enter your 10-digit phone number and then #. Then, enter your voicemail PIN and #.
- If you’re using your business phone, dial *98.
- If you’re accessing your voicemail from a different location, dial the access number: 1.800.793.5050.
The first time you access your voicemail, the system will prompt you to initialize the setup.
- Midco provides your voicemail PIN during service setup.
After the tone, record your name, and press #. Your recording will play back.
- If you have already completed this, you will hear a message with details about your current voicemails.
Choose one of these greeting types, and follow the voice instructions.
- To change your recorded name, press 1.
- To save your recorded name, press #.
- For a personal greeting, press 1. After the tone, record your greeting, and press #.
- For a system-generated greeting that includes your name, press 2.
- For a system-generated greeting that includes your phone number, press 3.
- For a system-generated greeting without your name or phone number, press 4.