Your desktop equipment has four main views on its screen.
This default view displays contact or number lines, favorites and softkeys. You can access this view at any time. If your equipment is idle:
- Tap the line to access the dialer.
With this view, icons display on the screen to help you access many functions. You can access this view by pressing the Home button.
- Swipe to display more icons.
- Touch and hold the page indicator at the bottom of the screen to display more or fewer icons.
Active Call View
If you have one active call, you can access this view, which shows you the call you’re on and how long you’ve been on the call.
You can access this view if you have one or more active calls. The color of the call on your screen indicates the status of the calls.
- Dark green is an active call.
- Dark blue marks incoming and held calls.
- Bright green shows the active call is highlighted.
- Bright blue indicates the incoming or held call is highlighted.
Tap a call to highlight it. The softkeys alongside your display screen control the highlighted call.
To change views
- Press the Home button for the Home view.
- From the Home view, press the Home button to alternate between the Home and Lines views.
- If you have one or more calls, press the Home button to switch between the Home view and the Calls or Active Calls.
- To switch between the Lines view and either Calls or Active Call view, swipe the screen.
- From the Home view, tap the line to display your lines and favorites. To go back, tap Close.