Choose one of these options.
- Pick up the handset, press the speakers button, or select the headset button. Enter the number.
- Enter the number first, and then press Dial. This will place the call using the speakers. Pick up the handset, or press the headset button for privacy.
- From the Home view, use the navigation pad arrow buttons to select New Call. Enter the number, and then press Dial.
If you have the Extension Dialing feature enabled, select from these options:
- If you’re placing a call within your organization, dial the extension number of the individual you’re calling.
If you have multiple lines, select the preferred line prior to making a call:
- Press Line softkey, and select the number you want to appear on the recipient’s caller ID.
- Enter the recipient’s number.
- Press the new call softkey.