The call park feature allows you to put a call on hold and continue the conversation from another desktop calling device.
To park a call
- After answering the call, press the Trnsfer softkey.
- Dial 101. The call is now held in Call Park 1.
You can end the call only after the call is transferred.
- If you are parking more than one call at a time, dial 102 for Call Park 2, dial 103 for Call Park 3, and so forth.
To retrieve a parked call
- Press the call button to hear the dial tone.
- Dial *46, and then dial 101 to pick up Call Park 1.
Press the Dial button to answer the parked call.
- Dial 102 for Call Park 2, dial 103 for Call Park 3, and so forth.