If you don’t answer an incoming call, by default, it will go to your voicemail. If you’d like all unanswered calls to be forwarded to another number instead, follow these steps.
Note: If you are using a ringing order, an incoming call will be forwarded after all the ringing periods have been completed.
- On the Home dashboard under Phone Status, go to the section under your Account Phone.
- Under “If there is no answer,” select Forward to another phone.
- Review and edit the number of seconds you wish the phone to ring before the call is forwarded.
- Click the link for another phone.
- On the Select Forwarding Number window, enter a saved number and click Add – or enter a temporary number. Click OK.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
The next time you receive an incoming call that isn’t answered, the call will forward to the specified number after the specified number of seconds it rings.