- Log in to My Account.
- Scroll down to the Statement section. On the right side, click Pay Bill.
- Find the statement on the account you’d like to pay. Click Pay in the Action column next to that statement.
- Select a payment account.
- If you do not have a payment account already set up, click to create a new payment account by selecting either Bank Account or Credit Card. Complete the form, and then click Pay Bill to return to the bill pay process.
- Complete the fields for your preferred payment date and amount, and click Next.
- On the next page, review the payment details and confirm your payment. The next page displays a payment confirmation message, which you can print or download as a PDF file. The payment should go through in the next two business days.
You can also make a one-time payment by mailing a check to Midco by the due date or by contacting customer care at 1.800.888.1300.
Always be sure to schedule your payment to allow for processing time before your statement due date. The date you select for the bill(s) to be paid is the date the payment process will begin. Depending on the timing of your payment, bill processing could take up to two business days, and your payment may be withdrawn from your bank account after your payment date.
Can I extend my due date?
No. Payment due dates cannot be extended, whether you receive your statement by mail or as an e-statement through My Account. Late payments may result in late fees. Repeated late payments may lead to cancellation of services.
Can I make a partial payment?
No. Although paying online through My Account may allow you to pay only a partial amount, your entire statement amount is due on the same date – whether you receive your statement by mail or as an e-statement through My Account.