- Log in to My Account online. Select Billing and Payment.
- On the Statements page, check the box next to the statement(s) you want to pay, and select the Pay button.
- Review your payment details.
- If you haven’t already added a payment method to your account, select Add New to edit your payment details. Then select Use New Payment Method.
- If you want to change your payment method, payment amount or payment date, select Edit details. Edit the necessary information, and select Continue.
- Select the Pay button to complete your online payment.
- Success! You’ve made your payment. Choose Print to print your payment confirmation page, or select Continue.
- The next page gives you an easy way to set up auto pay, so you don’t have to log in every month to make a payment. If you set up auto pay, it will take effect on your next Midco statement.
- Select Yes to set up auto pay using the same details as your last payment.
- Select Edit details to modify your payment details.
- Select No, Thanks if you don’t want to set up auto pay right now.
You can also make a one-time payment by mailing a check to Midco by the due date or by contacting customer care at 1.800.888.1300.
Always be sure to schedule your payment to allow for processing time before your statement due date. The date you select for the bill(s) to be paid is the date the payment process will begin. Depending on the timing of your payment, bill processing could take up to two business days, and your payment may be withdrawn from your bank account after your payment date.
Can I extend my due date?
No. Payment due dates cannot be extended, whether you receive your statement by mail or as an e-statement through My Account. Late payments may result in late fees. Repeated late payments may lead to cancellation of services.
Can I make a partial payment?
No. Although paying online through My Account may allow you to pay only a partial amount, your entire statement amount is due on the same date – whether you receive your statement by mail or as an e-statement through My Account.