Most Popular Advertising Posts
With a constantly changing advertising landscape, pulling together a strong – and effective – marketing plan for your business can be a challenge. Midco is making it easy with advice and tips from our team of experts. Check out our top advertising posts to give your next marketing plan a boost.
Don’t forget! Keep coming back to the Insight Center for new content.
How 2020 Viewership Trends Should Affect Your Media Mix
In addition to fan-favorite subscription-based services like Netflix and HBO Max, ad-supported streaming services will continue to rise as consumers opt for less expensive entertainment. Let Midco Associate Product Manager Amy DesLauriers take you through the biggest trends in TV and streaming content.
- Why you should never rely on only one marketing channel
- How video advertising should play a larger role in your plans
- The difference between your media mix options
A Culture of Creativity Makes for an Innovative Production Team
What does it take to stand out from the crowd? Our Creative Services team knows how to create the perfect message for your business. Senior Production Manager Monte Johanning gives you a peek behind the creative curtain to see just how our award-winning creative services team crafts customized campaigns.
- How your business plays a key role in the creative process
- How we’ve evolved our services to fit your needs and the changing market
- The new tactics now available to you
Connected and Traditional TV Ads: The Big Picture
The way people consume content is changing, and we’re making sure your business stays ahead of the curve. Senior Advertising Account Executive Kim Burma is digging in to connected and traditional TV ads so you can get the biggest ROI for your buck.
- What connected TV is and how it can help your ad reach
- Who is watching connected TV
- The benefits of utilizing connected and traditional TV
NEW: Right on Target: Audience-Based Buying
Walk through the power of an omnichannel advertising approach with Director of Advertising Sales Shauna Wimer. Read all about audience-based buying and how it can bring a more targeted approach to your marketing plan.
- What is audience-based buying
- How it can more accurately deliver the audience you want
- How you can receive detailed reporting
Let’s get you out there!
You’re awesome! Make sure your potential customers know it. Our team is ready to help you craft a plan and a message customized to your needs and goals. Reach out to schedule a consultation today.