COVID-19 Business Resources
Read time: 3 minutes
Now more than ever, local businesses are facing big challenges. Midco Business is here to support you during this time of economic uncertainty. Here is a list of resources to help you navigate doing business during the coronavirus pandemic.
If you need more bandwidth for remote workers, additional phone lines for increased takeout and curbside-to-go orders, help forwarding calls to a landline or cell phone, increased data for streaming events, or ideas on how to stretch your marketing budget, talk to an account executive today.
If you’re looking for the latest in ideas and innovations, bookmark the Midco Business Insight Center. We update it regularly with blogs, case studies, whitepapers and news.
- Kansas State Chamber of Commerce – COVID-19 information and resources list
- The Lawrence Chamber of Commerce – #RiseLawrence campaign
- The Kansas Department of Commerce – resource list
- Kansas Small Business Development Center – small business resources
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce – COVID-19 Business Toolkit
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development – guidance on the Stay-at-Home order for businesses
- University of Minnesota’s Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy – list of COVID-19 resources for employers and businesses
- Fargo-Moorhead-West Fargo Chamber – list of resources for both ND and MN businesses
- Great North Dakota Chamber – Coronavirus resources
- North Dakota Department of Commerce – resources for businesses and communities
- The Fargo-Moorhead-West Fargo Chamber – list of resources for both ND and MN businesses
- South Dakota Chamber of Commerce – COVID-19 information links
- Support Sioux Falls – Resources for both consumers and businesses, including a resource hotline
- South Dakota Department of Labor & Regulation – COVID-19 updates
- South Dakota Retailers Association – how to protect your business
- U.S. Department of Labor, Wage and Hours Division – guidance on common issues employers and employees are facing in response to COVID-19, wages and hours worked under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), job-protected leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Work from Home: 10 Templates to Get Your Team Ready During COVID-19 – tools to help you manage communication and workflows among team members who are now working from home
- Midco Seasonal Business Program – available for businesses facing extended closures due to COVID-19
- Using Midco internet while you work from home? Here are resources for Midco internet troubleshooting.
- Consider having your business calls forwarded to a cell or home phone. Contact Midco support to add this functionality.